iBackup Extractor 3.18 Crack Pulse Full Activation Code
iBackup Extractor Crack is a powerful app designed to help you extract relevant information from backups you’ve made on your iPhone, iPad or iPod. In addition to the manual backups it makes, iTunes also does this automatically when your device is connected and synced. The program automatically detects the backup files on your computer and allows you to select the file you want to work with. After analyzing the backup data, iBackup Extractor allows you to view recovered contents and choose the items you want to export. These items include “contacts”, “call logs”, “calendar” or “pictures” events and notifications captured by the device’s camera.
iBackup Extractor With Serial key Free Download
Moreover, the app can extract information about your internet browsing history, including bookmarks, exchanged text messages, multimedia messages, voicemail messages or even “notes”. Recovered Contacts will be exported to vCard format, which can then be read by most email clients, including Outlook. You can also import these files in the “Windows Address Book” section or Yahoo! Guide. All existing “notes” can be exported to TXT files, allowing you to read them from your computer easily. Likewise, the images retrieved by iBackup Extractor can be shipped to a preferred location on your computer, in JPEG format and preserved in their original quality. IBackup Extractor can display a list of all your phone records, allowing you to extract “favourite calls”. Register in the HTML file and keep records of all your conversations, including information about the member’s name or number, as well as the date and duration of the call.
iBackup Extractor Download
- IBackup Extractor is a useful program that can prove to be very useful in case of iPhone or iPad failure, as it allows you to restore primary data from your device or simply restore all related files on your device. Another feature found in iBackup Extractor is Backup Explorer, which allows you to view the file system itself and copy files from it. Finally, you can use iBackup Extractor to create new backups for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, as well as restore your device from the backup.
- Messages always contain photos and videos. To share the great moments that have been remembered, iBackup Viewer extracts attachments to view and save in files.
- You may have many notes related to your iPhone, and you may want to extract records and save them to your computer. With iBackup Viewer, it’s easy to remove all notes from iOS backups and keep them in text files.
- IBackup Viewer can help you save sound recordings from your iPhone, which are extracted from iOS backups made by iTunes.
iBackup Extractor Serial Key
- IBackup Extractor allows you to access and restore your files from iTunes backups. In case of loss, theft or iPad of your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad, or if you accidentally delete some contacts, photos or SMS messages, use iBackup Extractor to search for files and extract them from iTunes backups. These are the backups that iTunes created when you synced your device in the past.
- IBackup Extractor automatically finds backup copies of the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. You can choose the backup you want to browse and extract files from, and continue to view the backup of your call logs, contacts, messages, photos, calendars, web browsing history, bookmarks, notes, and app data, all directly into the Backup Extractor. Once you select what you want to extract, the process is as simple as clicking a button. Click “Copy” to transfer these files and convert them to a readily available format, directly to your computer.
- iBackup Extractor is a powerful recovery tool. You can target the specific data you need, such as contacts or messages, and recover them quickly and effectively.IBackup Extractor can help you extract iOS app data from iPhone backups and preview files in different formats. You can save one or all files very easily. IBackup Viewer will attempt to name the file with private information by default. You can choose your file while saving one file. IBackup Viewer will automatically detect the file format according to the file extension and display it in the appropriate form. You may need to change the size of files with fake extensions.