MiniTool Partition Wizard is free and one of the best partition manager security applications for home and home office users. This computer protection program is used to adjust partition size, partition setup, disk migration, and hard drive update. This also provides different numbers of wizards as per user request.
MiniTool Partition Wizard is a partition manager that targets users. It owns extensive disk partition control functions for versatile partitioning, optimization, and control of your machine. It helps users manage disks and partitions, test the file system, align the SSD partition, migrate OS to SSD, clone disk, convert MBR to GPT, etc. To become the most efficient free partition manager in the long term, this high-performance method aims to optimize disk space allocation and maintain an optimal hard disk structure.
MiniTool Partition Wizard is a highly competent partitioning toolkit that seasoned users will have little trouble getting up to speed with — largely because it looks and sounds like half a dozen others: a toolbar, a list of functions on the left, and a pane with drive details on the right. Although familiar, the interface is especially focused on its approach and incredibly easy to use for simple operations. It’s perfect for the less experienced. However, its interface approach to some advanced operations, such as merge and re-size, could use a little bit of research.
Partition Wizard supports all of the new partition technologies, such as Windows Dynamic Disks and GPT. As for most of its programs, it queues commands such as convert (FAT to NTFS or vice versa), removes, merge, break, and clean, and then apply them all at once. Not only does this allow hands-free execution of multiple commands on multiple drives, but it also allows you to check your choices — always a good idea when you do stuff that can destroy records.
- Disk Partition Management: Create / size / move / merge / split / format / delete / wipe / hide partitions to better configure disk storage space.
- Extend System Partition: Is your machine running on small disk space? The partition bar is red? This method helps to expand the partition quickly and securely.
- Space Analyzer Disk Clone: See how the drive is being used on your computer. Check which file takes up so much disk space when you need to free up disk space.
- Data Test Data Clone: Tests the speed of transfer (read & write) under various disk access scenarios and displays the output of the disk with graphics.
- Disk Partition Conversion: Switch between MBR and GPT, Main and Logical. Support to transform FAT to NTFS.
- Test Disk Partition: Search and repair file system errors on selective partitions and explore the wrong sectors on selective disks.
- Data Recovery: MiniTool has added its powerful Data Recovery technology to Partition Wizard 11. This is also useful when users have to retrieve missing data from deleted, damaged or unavailable hard drives.
- Disk Benchmark: Partition Wizard 11 has a Disk Benchmark feature added to this update that provides the ability to test transfer (read&write) speed under different disk access scenarios such as sequential and random. MiniTool partition software aims to show users the speed output of a graphical disk.
- Space Analyzer: Space Analyzer makes all the difference between the many functions in MiniTool Partition Wizard 11. The design of this function is based on an analysis of the disk space used.
- Easy Functionalities: This app has all the key features that can boost your partition management experience. You can build, re-size, erase, merge, or break a partition. It also helps you to place a disk between a main and a logical one. Other common features such as changing the drive address, hide/unhide, convert between NTFS and FAT32 are available. This means that you can do all the simple things with this app.
System Requirements of MIniTool Partition Wizard:
Processor: 1Ghz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64)
RAM processor: 512 MB or more
Hard Disk: 150 MB
Video Card: 128 MB
Compatible OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000
Installing App using Windows Store
- Open the Windows Store App You can find the Windows Store on your screen toolbar or at the bottom of the Taskbar. It looks like a little Icon shopping bag with a Windows logo on it.
- Finding applications in the Windows Store You can find the MiniTool Partition Wizard in the Windows Store using the search box in the top right corner.
- Or, if you want to try more apps than available, you can pick apps based on popularity and featured apps.
- When you’ve found the MiniTool Partition Wizard in the windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by the button below. The button will be labeled Free if it’s a free app, or the price will be given if it’s charged.
- Click the button and the installation will start. Then you can press Open when it’s done.
- If you’ve already installed the software on another phone, you may want to say Update instead.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Crack With Serial Key Free Download