Windows 7 Professional x86 and x64 are the most commonly used Operating System worldwide. Microsoft Windows 7 Professional is a leading operating system due to its user-friendly interface and full machine control to use all your device’s tools to their maximum. This is a well-known windows version for all users, with wonderful support features and driver packs. After the introduction of Windows 7, Windows users were excited about a modern user interface and many strong built-in features. This is a stable, Microsoft release.
Windows 7 Professional offers various Screen upgrades. Snaps help you to easily grab a window and drag it to either side of your screen, resizing the window automatically to fill half of your screen. You can also display gadgets easily, or grab a file from your desktop. Shift your mouse to the bottom right corner of your screen and it will make all open windows transparent. Need to cover every window, except one? Take the one you want to hold at the top and shake it, and all the other windows will close. Shake the window again and they will come out.
Functions Windows 7 Pro
Windows 7 A professional who has enhanced the photo slide show films and functionality to play HD films in the window media center. The picture effects are known to be amazing, and desktop navigation is also incomparable. However, its firewall has become more than ever safe and outbound firewall rules, and the significant feature of windows 7. One of the main features of this version is Windows 7 widgets. A powerful upgrade feature is however available and the new Windows 10 allows you to upgrade directly from Windows 7 to the latest version and to Microsoft Windows 8’s New World.
Windows 7 Professional has been trying to develop from the start to make the Windows feel closer to the users. Windows 7 was still nice and very user friendly. Windows 7 Professional takes good care of the users both as regards the nice-looking GUI and, more importantly, as regards the PC performance. The security issues that have been a big problem in Windows ‘ previous version, have been addressed in this Windows version.
Features of Windows 7 Professional:
- The two main force clients on your portable workstation are the vitrine and the hardboard. With Windows 7, you can manage the energy consumption of your portable workstation, and you can limit battery power when you don’t use your laptop.
- The Windows Backup and Restore Center offers one location where you can manage all choices related to strengthening and restore. The Automated File Backup highlight also keeps your records secure by doing a full, picture-based reinforcement of your entire PC.
- Windows 7 Professional supports maximum physical CPUs with 2.
- Make your web experience with Internet Explorer8 quicker, simpler and safer than ever.
- Make daily tasks simpler with better desktop navigation; start programs faster and smoother, and easily locate the documents that you most often use.
- Windows 7 Professional (including 32 and 64-bit versions) helps you to run Windows XP productivity applications in Windows XP Mode, easily restore data from your home or business network with automatic backups, quickly and securely link to business networks.
- It includes built-in support for AVCHD, which is a file-based format for high definition video digital recording and playback.
- It allows for multiple surveillance tools. With Windows 7 Professional the use of dual or more monitors is no longer an issue.
- There is a fast user switching feature. Users can have multiple accounts and move between different accounts quickly.
- This version is available as Windows Window Manager.
- The Windows Mobility Center feature of Windows 7 Professional is now available. Users can take a fast look at their use of the battery, WiFi link, brightness and much more It also supports Internet printing.
- The Windows Aero feature is completely supported in Windows 7 Professional and is available. The Technical edition of Windows 7 has a lot to it.
System Requirements for Microsoft Windows 7 Professional:
These are the system requirements for Windows 7 Professional (32-bit and 64-bit):
Cpu: 1 GHz, or 32-bit or 64-bit cpu faster
Memory: 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit) respectively;
Hard disk: minimum 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit) hard disk space;
Graphics: WDDM 1.0 or higher driver DirectX 9 GPU
Optional: The use of any online feature requires a working Internet connection. Some games or apps may require a GPU with DirectX 10.
How to Download & Install Windows 7 Professional:
First, you need to build a Windows 7 Professional bootable USB. Click to access Microsoft’s Windows USB / DVD Installation App.
Get a USB with storage space of at least 4 GB, and link to your PC. Now download the Download tool for Windows USB / DVD.
You need to double-click the device once it is downloaded and pick “Run” from the menu.
Using the link now to access the ISO file.
Go to the “Start” button and click from the program list on the “Windows USB / DVD Download Tool.”
Now, in the app, press the “Source File” tab, and browse where you saved the ISO file.
Now, from there click on “USB Card” to make a copy of the ISO file to the USB drive.
Now go to the folder where you saved the ISO file, and press “Setup.exe” to start Windows 7 Professional installation.
Restart the machine, and pick “CD / DVD boot.”
The files are loaded from a device. From here pick the format “Language, Time, and Currency.” Also, from here select the “Keyboard or input process” and from the list select “Next”
To start the installation click the “Download Now” button.
Now, when you see the license terms tab, select “I Approve License Terms,” and select “Next.”
When the files start copying, the program must expand and then install them.
Finally, in the boxes given to insert the product key.
This is the entire thing. You can use your Windows 7 Professional.
Windows 7 Professional Crack With Serial Key Free Download
You Must get Orignal Crack softwares to Unlock it