Windows 8.1 Home Crack With Product Key Free Download
Windows 8.1 Home Crack Free Download is a Microsoft-designed operating system. Windows 8 has implemented many new improvements and many people have found it hard to use. Windows 8.1 is somewhat similar to Windows 8 but it solves some of the Windows 8 concerns that people have had. Over the years, there have been several versions of Windows including Windows 7.
Most probably, though, the Windows Shop has been overhauled. Severely enhanced user discovery and individual app downloads. Built-in applications like Internet Explorer (now up to version 11), Videos, Fax, and Xbox Music are all greatly enhance.
Windows 8.1 Home Product Key Free Download received a more favourable reception than Windows 8, with critics praising the improved features available to applications compared to Windows 8, its OneDrive integration, its user interface improvements and the introduction of enhanced Windows 8 interface operating tutorials. Despite these changes, Windows 8.1 was nevertheless of providing online services and to fix window 8’s digressions.
- Booting to desktop:
You can now skip the tiled Start screen from Microsoft and boot straight to the desktop. Click the Screen tile to do so, right-click anywhere on the Windows 8.1 taskbar, pick Assets, and press the Navigation tab to do so. Next, search the “Go to the desktop instead of starting when I sign in” tab, which can be found under the options Start screen
- Organizing the home screen:
Users previously had only two choices when it came to the size of Windows 8’s Live Tiles: big or small. That’s not the case anymore, though. A right-click or long-press on a particular tile will allow you to unpin it from the screen.
- Default apps:
With its most recent update, Internet Explorer has undergone many enhancements, but not everyone wants to use Microsoft’s Web browser. Windows 8.1 also allows users to configure Web browser, email client, music player, video player, photo viewer, calendar provider, and map address as default settings. This can be accomplished by going to the Charms tab, which can be reached by pressing the screen’s lower right-hand corner or by simultaneously hitting the Windows and C keys, and going to Settings. Next, select Change Desktop Options, then press Search & Apps and pick Defaults.
- Start button:
Windows 8.1 returns the Start button to the screen, it’s real, but it’s not the same button we’ve all come to know and love. Clicking the button will bring you back to your last menu while revealing more traditional options with a right-click. You can easily restart or power the machine from here, access items like your programs, system settings, and device manager, along with the functions of the Task Manager, Control Panel, File Explorer, and Search & Run. For computers with touch screens, this menu can also be accessed with a long click.
- Hot Corners:
Last year Microsoft announced the introduction of Windows 8 in Hot Corners. Corner of the screen has a different function; the menu for Charms is in the lower and upper right, the back button is in the lower left, and the window for running apps is in the upper right.
Enter Settings in the Charms menu, and select the option “Change PC settings.”
- App updates:
A long-overdue improvement to Windows 8.1 is the capacity of automated upgrading of software. By default, this function is allow.
- Wallpaper and slideshows
With Windows 8.1, Microsoft added even more configuration options. For both your desktop and Start home screens you can now set the same backdrop.
Go to Menu Charms, press Settings, and pick Customize. Here you can change the style and color of the background; you will find that one choice is the background you have on your screen.
For those wishing to learn the system specifications, the official system requirements for Windows 8.1 home are as follows
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with support for PAE, NX, and SSE2
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- HDD: 16 GB of hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics Card: DirectX 9 graphics system with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Using touch input requires multi-touch screen support
- To run Modern (Metro) devices, you need a screen resolution of WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- To snap devices, you need at least 1366×768 screen resolution
- To use a stable boot feature, the firmware should support UEFI v2.3.1 Errata B and should have the Microsoft Windows Certification Authority in the UEFI signature database
How to download the official Microsoft Windows 8.1 ISO
- To upgrade to Windows 8 with a product key, go to Microsoft’s website, then press the “Install Windows 8” button in light blue.
- Start the setup file (Windows8-Setup.exe) and, when prompted, enter your product key for Windows 8. Start the setup process until Windows 8 begins downloading.
- Close the setup window for Windows 8, and confirm you want to leave the setup.
- Back with a feature key page on the Microsoft update to Windows 8, this time press the “Download Windows 8.1” button in light blue.
- Start the setup file (WindowsSetupBox.exe) which will continue downloading the ISO for Windows 8.1.
- If the ISO is done installing, it will take several minutes for the installer to test download and uncompress the install files. When prompted to choose an installation option, choose “Install by media creation.”: Decide if you want the installer to build USB flash drive files, or save the ISO file.
Windows 8.1 Home Crack With Product Key Free Download
You Must get Orignal Crack softwares to Unlock it